Keeping Burglars Out!
Break in and burglaries have become quite common in all parts of the world. Any home or building which is unmanned or vacant would be the ideal scene of crime for thieves and burglars. In order to prevent the activity of burglars and thieves it is important for the owners to be smart in implementing empty property security features.
Look at a few features that could attract burglars to make easy entry
Vacancy without maintenance:
A burglar will find his spot and enter easily in a vacant property if there is no proper maintenance such as un-kept lawns, piled up mailboxes, unclean surrounding and improper lighting.
Our 8 Top Tips for protecting your property:
Burglars will make use of a house surrounding with lot of shrubs, high fencing and opened garages as a hiding spot while planning and executing their operation.
Tips to avoid the entry of burglars
- Make sure that you have a perfect locking system to your doors, windows and garage
- Light is the prime enemy of burglars therefore ensure that you have lights inside and outside of your house all night
- Inform the police and neighbors regarding your vacancy to ensure that they have an eye on your house
- Cancel newspapers, mails or ask your neighbors to pick it up
- You can employ security features such as
- Alarm System
- Night watchman or security guards
- CCTV camera installation and monitoring
It is possible to avail the benefits from companies who provide security, maintenance and management for vacant property.
Management and security of vacant properties is much needed to ensure that your properties remain the same as you like and free from burglars.