Construction Site Hoarding
H&S and CDM Compliant
Secure Site UK’s temporary construction site hoarding erected around the perimeter immediately ensures you achieve the following:
1. Compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 by enabling you to take reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety of site workers as well as ensuring visitors and the general public are safe from the activities on construction sites.
2. CDM Regulations by preventing unauthorised access to construction sites, fencing it off and clearly identifying the site perimeter by suitable signs.
3 Hoarding Options
Constructed around the site’s perimeter from water-based ply, these temporary, solid structures prevent unauthorised access, theft, vandalism or the severe risk to all of youths intending to use your site as a playground. They also improve privacy, reduce site noise and are more aesthetically pleasing to neighbours.
We offer 3 hoarding options to meet the requirements or constraints of the site, including:
1. In-ground, to standard specifications;
2. In-ground to wind-load specifications;
3. On-ground, fixed to Kentledge concrete blocks.
With our in-house steel fabrication team making vehicle and pedestrian security gates to any size – as well as full-height turnstiles – and our electronic security team installing the latest biometric access control systems, you get the flexibility you need, but with the time and cost-savings of all being done by one company.
We can also incorporate information boards, viewing windows, developer’s branding or marketing, plus warning signage.
Finally, we also supply and install wooden hoarding to construction sites anywhere in the UK.