Vacant Property Inspections
Nationwide Vacant Property Inspections
Following and meeting insurance requirements of the UK’s largest underwriters (including AXA, HSBC, Willis and Insolvency Risk Services) our nationwide team of mobile Void Property Inspectors are ticking all the boxes and protecting landlords’ investments up and down the country.
Weekly Property Inspection Service
Weekly patrols by our officers provide and maintain an ongoing and visible presence at your property; and enable a pro-active response to common problems suffered by vacant properties.
In addition, as your key-holders, Secure Site UK officers can also act as an escort to accompany contractors, agents and visitors wishing to visit the property.
Our Property Inspection Checklist
1. Securing the property against illegal entry.
2. Securing all external doors.
3. Changing all locks within 7 days.
4. Replacing or boarding up all broken windows.
5. Sealing letterboxes if unoccupied for more than 6 months.
6. Removing all internal and external waste materials.
7. Shutting off the gas supply.
8. Shutting off and draining down the water supply (unless a sprinkler system is installed).
9. Shutting off the electricity (unless this is required for viewings or alarms).
10. Inspecting property internally & externally every 7 days.
11. Logging all visits with date, time and identity of inspector.
12. Reporting any breaches to the landlord or managing agent and recommending action to rectify problems immediately.