Warehouse and Depot Security CamerasCameras can make a significantly positive impact to your premises’ security. They act as a very strong visual deterrent to outsiders and opportunists who may well be tempted to steal items from your warehouse. In the event that a crime is committed and items are taken or damage caused, their presence can help to identify the culprits far quicker, so that your goods can be recovered as soon as possible. Secure Site offers a number of different CCTV systems that our highly-trained engineers can install on your premises, fitting to your requirements and providing bespoke systems – whatever your budget may be. We offer the following security camera systems that can be used to secure your warehouse:
- Permanent CCTV Systems: We offer systems that cover a range of solutions including high quality bullet and dome cameras to capture hi-res images throughout day and night. These types of cameras also record and store footage on HD NVRs (Network Video Recorders), which means you can remotely monitor your premises wherever you are and at any time
- Temporary CCTV Systems: If you have a smaller budget, we also provide VideoGuard. This is a wireless temporary CCTV system that strategically places PIR (passive infrared) video cameras in particularly vulnerable areas, like your warehouse. These can be remotely monitored and they are entirely self-powered with their own communication systems
- Wireless Intruder Alarms: We also have the VideoGuard Plus intruder detection system that can be easily installed by one of our specialists at your premises. It provides unrivalled video capture whatever the time of day or night
Consider Warehouse Layout for SecurityAnother way to make your warehouse more secure is to simply consider its layout, with consideration for where everything within is located. For example, in the majority of cases of warehouse theft, it is the docking or shipping areas that tend to be the most vulnerable. As a result, you should try to situate the manager’s office as near as possible to the main doors to be able to detect intruders.
Depot and Warehouse FencingIt is always pertinent to consider fencing off the premises’ perimeter and the outside areas to make unauthorised access to the site as difficult as possible without being granted entry. Secure Site can help to install a variety of perimeter security solutions, depending on your needs, and can install any of the following fencing options:
- Metal Panel Hoarding Systems: If you need for a more uniform site premier with an increased degree of security, a metal panel hoarding system could be the best option and is a great deterrent for intruders
- Heras Fencing: If you require an instant and effective perimeter fencing solution to secure your warehouse or depot, Heras fencing uses mesh anti-climb fence panels to safely secure your warehouse. The Secure Site team is able to install and deliver this nationwide and it can cost from as little as £2.50 a week to have this kind of fencing on your premises