Fingerprint Biometric Turnstile Pod
|Weekly Lease Price
Based on 24 Month Lease Purchase*
*The above is an example of a lease purchase weekly rate, and subject to change based on the initial payment and leasing term – we have leasing terms of up to 60 months.
Excellent condition ex-hire unit.
10% saving when purchased, compared to a brand new unit.
Serviced and operational, ready for re-hire or sale.
- Electronic roller shutters on both sides operated via a fob.
- Comes with 2 no. access control fobs.
- Full height bi-directional turnstile.
- Fingerprint biometric readers in both directions, reading cards too.
- All components are designed for outdoor use, with an IP67 rating.
- LED indicators in both directions.
- Automatic light inside the turnstile for dark winter months.
- Comes with a male 16A commando socket.
- Certificated lifting eyes and forklift holes in the frame for easy maneuverability around the site.
Compact 2.56M2 footprint turnstile pod, with fingerprint biometric readers in both directions, also reading supported access cards (CSCS cards can be enrolled for access use). Electronic roller shutters add another level of security while the site is closed.
All that is required is a 230V power supply, via a female commando socket, within 25m* range of the control PC for data connection and a solid flat surface for the pod.
Expected wear and tear on the unit, cosmetic only.
When enquiring about this turnstile, please reference turnstile pod no. 61 – it helps us to ensure we find the pod you’re interested in straight away.
*If the distance between your office control position and the proposed turnstile pod position exceeds 25m, please contact us for a revised installation cost.
|24v solenoid bolts
|LED indicators on both sides
|-20ᵒC to 70°C
|Black (powder coated)
|Anthracite grey (RAL7016)
|1580mm x 1620mm x 2650mm (WxDxH)
|Forklift holes and certified lifting eyes in each corner