Nationwide Vacant Property Inspections
Weekly Property Inspection Service
Weekly patrols by our officers mean we provide regular vacant property inspections and maintain an ongoing and visible presence at your premises; and enable a pro-active response to common problems suffered by vacant properties.
As your key-holders, Secure Site UK officers can also act as an escort to accompany contractors, agents and visitors wishing to visit the property.
Our Vacant Property Inspections Checklist
1. Securing the property against illegal entry.
2. Securing all external doors.
3. Changing all locks within 7 days.
4. Replacing or boarding up all broken windows.
5. Sealing letterboxes if unoccupied for more than 6 months.
6. Removing all internal and external waste materials.
7. Shutting off the gas supply.
8. Shutting off and draining down the water supply (unless a sprinkler system is installed).
9. Shutting off the electricity (unless this is required for viewings or alarms).
10. Inspecting property internally & externally every 7 days.
11. Visits log date, time and inspector identity.
12. Reporting any breaches to the landlord or managing agent and recommending actions to rectify the problem immediately.