Ex-Hire Large Turnstile Pod
Ex-hire Pod – Suitable for Face Recognition or Fingerprint Biometrics
|Weekly Lease Price
Based on 24 Month Lease Purchase*
*The above is an example of a lease purchase weekly rate, and subject to change based on the initial payment and leasing term – we have leasing terms of up to 60 months.
Excellent condition ex-hire unit.
Serviced and operational, ready for re-hire or sale.
Would be suitable for face-recognition or fingerprint biometric readers. Worth noting that our face-recognition readers will also read access cards.
- Lockable high-security doors on either side
- Comes with 4 no. keys.
- Dimensions – 3200mm L x 2600mm H x1700mm W
- 1 no. Full height bi-directional turnstile.
- Priced with facial recognition readers in both directions, biometric readers can be swapped if the fingerprint is preferred.
- All components are designed for outdoor use, with an IP67 rating.
- LED indicators in both directions.
- Automatic light inside the turnstile for dark winter months.
- Comes with a male 16A commando socket.
- Certificated lifting eyes and forklift holes in the frame for easy maneuverability around the site.
Large turnstile pod with face recognition biometric readers in both directions, also supporting access cards (CSCS cards can be enrolled for access use). Biometrics could be swapped for fingerprint readers if preferred and cost adjusted accordingly.
High-security access doors provide another level of security while the site is closed.
All that is required is a 230V power supply, via a female commando socket, within 25m* range of the control PC for data connection and a solid flat surface for the pod.
Expected wear and tear on the unit, cosmetic only.
When enquiring about this turnstile, please reference turnstile pod no. 71 – it helps us to ensure we find the pod you’re interested in straight away.
*If the distance between your office control position and the proposed turnstile pod position exceeds 25m, please contact us for a revised installation cost.