We design and install HD CCTV systems for construction sites with these key benefits:
1. 30 years’ experience and SSAIB accreditation
2. Flexible construction site CCTV systems with up to 32 monitored HD cameras you can view anytime on your smartphone
3. No installation or removal cost, no major investment or complicated lease approval
4. Maintenance included for 100% peace of mind
5. Fit site requirements and budget
6. Unique guarantee: “Not happy? Don’t pay! And we’ll still put it right!”
CCTV Video Analytics – Home Office Approved Detection
The ‘brain’ of our construction site CCTV systems is the Xtralis iFTe commercial video transmitter; for 100% uninterrupted communication between CCTV cameras and Remote Video Alarm Receiving Centre (RVARC).
Our cameras also incorporate ‘video analytics’, the industry standard for detection in Government and military applications, which, put simply, analyses the pixel-patterns of all the cameras simultaneously and, through clever algorithms, identifies true risks whilst filtering-out false alarms.
The Xtralis iFTe has capacity for up to 32 day/night cameras (with 80 metre detection range) or thermal cameras (with up to 250 metre range), as well as storage for all up to 30 days.
Professional Remote Monitoring
All triggers are scrutinised by our professional RVARC team to verify and pre-empt potential security breaches and escalate confirmed risks to key-holders or Police, as required.
If the audio-challenge option is chosen, RVARC officers issue warnings to intruders to immediately vacate or risk arrest.